UX Designer (m/f/d) in Köln, Berlin or remote (from Germany)
Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, KölnTech, Product & Data
We are looking for a generalistic UX Designer (m/w/d) in full time or part time with the possibility of working remotely. Come and join us!
- Responsibility for the whole human centered design process
- Independent planning of all the neccessary UX activities
- Description and definition of the context of use, specification of the user requirements
- Conceptual modelling und creation of the information architecture and the interaction design
- Creation of mid-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes
- Specification of the behaviour of UI elements
- Creation of the information design
- Co-Creation and close consultation with the product owner and other stakeholders
- Assistance in extending our design systems
- Conduction of usability tests, as an observer or interviewer
- Optimization of the UI on the basis of user research results, user tests, benchmarking and on-site analyses
- Support of your colleagues in and outside of the team when it comes to design decisions
- Successfully completed studies in user interface design, interactive media systems, media informatis or similar —> We are also happy to welcome lateral entrants if you have relevant work experience and proof of your competencies (like a UXQB certification and portfolio)
- Experience with prototyping tools like sketch, figma, Adobe XD or axure
- Experience with user-centered design processes and design thinking
- The ability to reconcile usability and conversion goals
- Strong communication and presentation competencies
- Fluent English skills
- You are open to come to our Berlin or Cologne office to meet your team around once a month
- Flexibility: Whether you need to cater for your family needs or you are simply looking for more flexibility in everyday life, we support you with flexible working hours.
- Job-Ticket: With the job ticket, you can get to work completely relaxed. We are financing this 100% for the VRS area.
- Retirement: In order to prepare you for your future, we have various retirement options that are tailored to your current life situation.
- Training & Development: In addition to German and English courses, there are further internal and external training courses available.
- Sports Offers: To further boost your health, we offer you a membership at Urban Sports Club.
- Onboarding: We make sure that you feel comfortable with us from day one.
- Team- & Company Events: One team, one goal. Individual team events and regular company events are high on our list.
- Employee Discount: We offer you discounts in our online shop.
- Kindergarten Subsidy: As an additional incentive for parents, we offer a monthly subsidy for kindergarten.
We offer the possibility to work from home on a voluntary basis: our offices remain open, but you chose if you work from home or from the office. If you do home-office this means you can work from anywhere within Germany.
We have "anchor days" (team get-togethers) on which every team member is required to come to the office that they are assigned to, either Berlin or Cologne. We estimate one or two team get-togethers per month will be held in the future. Currently, due to the pandemic situations, teams do not have in-person anchor days.
Our UX team
Our UX Team is mostly located near Cologne or Berlin, but remotely we work together closely across all locations. Having fun at work and personal exchange are very important to us, we repeatedly try out new formats and are also open for your suggestions! The optimization of our UX focusses not only on the user side, but also on the processes with and between all our internal departments. We are constantly growing our UX maturity.
SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international ecommerce company with headquarters in the Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin and further
locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading epharmacies with web shops in seven countries, we ensure that millions of people can rely on us for their health every day. We are growing extremely dynamically and are looking for more team players who want to continue this exciting development and the successful growth of the past years together with us!