Recruitment Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) Venlo
Netherlands, Limburg, VenloHuman Resources
Recruitment Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Recruitment Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for building and implementing innovative outreach programs to attract top talents to the organization.
- Analyze existing and evaluate new sourcing channels and job platforms
- Create engaging, search engine optimized job descriptions aligned to our tone of voice, brand and target audiences helping to promote us as an employer of choice by bringing out our USPs
- Manage job postings on a variety of external job sites, paid search, paid display, paid social considering keywords and location research
- Develop and implement innovative, target group-specific new sourcing strategies
- Negotiate and manage contracts with vendors such as Indeed, XING, LinkedIn, etc
- Use data and reports as needed to drive talent acquisition strategy and funnel building
- Track, measure and report on campaign results
- Create monthly reports on key recruitment marketing metrics
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- Generate monthly updates for company's leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives
- Experience in digital marketing, communications, talent acquisition, or customer engagement
- Knowledge of job boards, social media channels, sourcing tools, and additional creative sourcing strategies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple priorities required
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills with the ability to take initiative
- Work data-driven, not afraid of complex campaign structures
- Experience analyzing metrics and articulating data trends both visually and verbally
- Familiar with Excel and Google Analytics, know how to research suitable keywords
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Business fluent in German and English
- Flexibility: Whether you need to cater for your family needs or you are simply looking for more flexibility in
everyday life, we support you with flexible working hours.
- Travel Allowance & Holiday Pay: In addition to your salary, we support your daily way to work with a travel
allowance and you get holiday pay as well.
- Company pension plan: Your future is important to us, which is why we support you with your pension plan.
- Sports Offers: To further boost your health, you can use our on-site fitness center as well as the external
sports offer of Rodan Vitaal.
- Onboarding: We make sure that you feel comfortable with us from day one.
- Team- & Company Events: One team, one goal. Individual team events and regular company events are high
on our list.
- Training & Development: We encourage constant learning and growth through internal and external training
- Staff Canteen: Our staff canteen takes care of your culinary well-being. There are also free drinks available.
- Employee Discount: We offer you discounts in our online shop.
SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international e-commerce company with headquarters in the Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin and further
locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading e-pharmacies with web shops in seven countries, we ensure that millions of people can rely on us for their health every day. We are growing extremely dynamically and are looking for more team players who want to continue this exciting development and the successful growth of the past years together with us