Network Administrator (m/f/d)
Netherlands, Limburg, VenloTech, Product & Data
- Support of the existing network and firewall infrastructures
- Analysis, classification and correction of system malfunctions of the supervised systems
- Checking, coordinating and implementing configuration adjustments
- Support projects to further develop our network and firewall infrastructures
- Control, coordination and review of the activities of service providers and service partners as well as their advice on technical issues
- Creation and maintenance of system documentation
- Support in data center operation, hardware installation, cabling, etc.
- Degree or training with a focus on information technology
- Founded knowledge in the areas of switching, routing, firewalling and VPN
- Experience with IT security standards e.g. BSI basic protection, ISO 27001
- Knowledge of the administration of anti-malware and anti-spam solutions
- Knowledge of the use and administration of products from the manufacturers HPE, NetApp and Sophos desirable
SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international e-commerce company with headquarters in the Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin and further locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading epharmacies with webshops in seven countries, we ensure that millions of people can rely on us for their health every day. We are growing extremely dynamically and are looking for more team players who want to continue this exciting development and the successful growth of the past years together with us!
- Flexibility: Whether you need to cater for your family needs or you are simply looking for more flexibility in everyday life, we support you with flexible working hours.
- Travel Allowance & Holiday Pay: In addition to your salary, we support your daily way to work with a travel allowance and you get holiday pay as well.
- Sports Offers: To further boost your health, you can use our on-site fitness center as well as the external sports offer of Rodan Vitaal.
- Onboarding: We make sure that you feel comfortable with us from day one.
- Team- & Company Events: One team, one goal. Individual team events and regular company events are high on our list.
- Training & Development: We encourage constant learning and growth through internal and external training and workshops.
- Staff Canteen: Our staff canteen takes care of your culinary well-being. There are also free drinks available.
- Employee Discount: We offer you discounts in our online shop.