Learning & Training Specialist Logistics (m/f/d)
Netherlands, Limburg, VenloLogistics
Shop Apotheke Europe is one of the fastest growing companies in the Venlo region. Let's grow together!
For our logistics centre in Venlo we are looking for an enthusiastic:
Learning & Training Specialist Logistics Fulltime (m/f/d)
An independent, challenging position in a fun team within an entrepreneurial and vibrant culture.
About the role
At SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE we are currently looking for a Learning & Development Expert that can help us improve our onboarding and employee training processes within our logistical department. Employee education on the shop floor is an extraordinary context and we are looking for a full-time member that can help us to develop learning programs on-site and online.
- Analyse training needs on the shop floor.
- Create standardised innovative logistic learning concepts.
- Implement and monitor success of the learning & training concepts.
- Ensure end-to-end documentation of all logistic processes for training purposes according to our compliance guidelines.
- Facilitate learning and development projects in our logistic department in close collaboration with HR and Quality.
- Define and implement digital solutions based on newest innovation you can find on the market.
- You are a sparring partner and support lower and middle management in identifying skills gaps on the shop floor while acting as an internal coach in terms of methodological support.
You enjoy working in the logistic department and can communicate on all levels.
- You have practical experience creating learning & training concepts.
- You are a people focused person with hands-on mentality.
- Preferably you gained some work experience in a logistic environment.
- You have the ability to drive structural change and have a passion for continuous improvement.
- You enjoy dealing with different target groups and you are able to develop and implement suitable concepts in a tailor-made manner, creatively and in accordance with the corporate strategy.
- Good communication skills in English and German are required, Dutch would be an advantage.
- Bachelor or Master degree in areas such as Learning & Development, Psychology, Change Management, Logistics or Business Administration.
- Flexibility: Whether you need to cater for your family needs or you are simply looking for more flexibility in everyday life, we support you with flexible working hours.
- Travel Allowance & Holiday Pay: In addition to your salary, we support your daily way to work with a travel allowance and you get holiday pay as well.
- Company pension plan: Your future is important to us, which is why we support you with your pension plan.
- Sports Offers: To further boost your health, you can use our on-site fitness center as well as the external sports offer of Rodan Vitaal.
- Onboarding: We make sure that you feel comfortable with us from day one.
- Team- & Company Events: One team, one goal. Individual team events and regular company events are high on our list.
- Training & Development: We encourage constant learning and growth through internal and external training and workshops.
- Staff Canteen: Our staff canteen takes care of your culinary well-being. There are also free drinks available.
- Employee Discount: We offer you discounts in our online shop.
SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international e-commerce company with headquarters in the
Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin and further locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading
e-pharmacies with web shops in seven countries, we ensure that millions of people can rely on us for
their health every day. We are growing extremely dynamically and are looking for more team players
who want to continue this exciting development and the successful growth of the past years
together with us!