Lead Agile Coach (m/f/d)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinTech, Product & Data
At Shop Apotheke we are all about health! Our e-pharmacy serves 7.9M+ customers across Europe, and we welcome new users every week. We are growing the existing platform and adding entirely new services to it. Our goal is to enable our customers to live their healthiest lives possible.
We are looking for a Lead Agile Coach to join our team in Cologne or Berlin. Come, build with us!
What you will experience in this role:
- Coach a team of teams: You will overlook the day-to-day of how a designated Area of our Product Development operates. We have areas such as Transactions, Awareness, Self Service & Health (and more!). Each Area is composed of a few cross-functional, software development teams. Each of those teams has its Scrum Master, though we prefer to use the term "Team Coach". You will be operating as an Agile Coach on the Area level.
- Cooperate with the respective Lead Product Owners and Lead Engineers in your Area. Together you will identify key cross-team/Area dependencies and negotiate scope and trade-offs for delivery also in close collaboration with the other area coaches.
- Scale your Area as needed. This might mean kicking-off new teams, ensuring proper growth of existing ones and supporting your colleagues to set up cross-functional autonomous teams for success.
- Empower teams and business areas to be autonomous and self-organized. You will be a change agent with the energy and drive to comfortably plan and execute change within a complex matrix-style organization. You will act as a role model with regards to giving and receiving feedback to foster an open culture of growth.
- Create visibility in your Area about the teams' well-being and progress by providing the right metrics around their ways of working, product quality, etc.
Your profile :
- A wide range of experience with different scaling approaches.
- Relevant coaching and/or Agile qualification(s).
- The ambition to proactively drive and shape the agile organization with a focus of customer-centric delivery.
- The ability to communicate comfortably in English at different flight levels (Operational, Coordination and Strategic).
- Curiosity and desire for knowledge, personal growth, and working beyond one’s comfort zone.
- You can work remotely (from Germany) most of the time, but you are open to coming to the offices in Cologne and/ or Berlin regularly to meet for workshops or similar.
What we offer:
- An agile and outcome-oriented organisation, where respect for talent and honest work are fundamental values.
- Direct communication, respect and collegial approach are vital points of our code of conduct.
- We are a diverse, international team and English is our working language.
- Your growth helps our growth. We have a training budget dedicated to the engineering team, and it’s up to you to choose what conferences or workshops you spend it on.
- In case you want to learn German, we support you with free German classes.
- You can devote 10% of your working time to personal development projects.
- For parents, we offer a monthly subsidy for kindergarten.
- You are free to choose your operating system - we pair it with powerful modern hardware that suits your needs perfectly.
- 28 days vacation per year.
- 10% employee discount on all over the counter & beauty and wellness products in our online store.
As one of the leading online pharmacies in Europe with webshops in seven countries, we make sure that millions of people can rely on us every day when it comes to their health.
We are publicly listed and our growth is backed by stable financials (google us to check out how we’re doing on the stock market today!).
As an employer, we strive to ensure that all of our employees enjoy working for us and can contribute their know-how on a daily basis. It is important for us that everyone can realize their potential, continuously develop their skills and thus build a successful career. In addition to the purely commercial interests of a publicly listed company, we focus on the social aspect. As a pharmacy, we take our socio-political mandate to supply the population with medications very seriously.
We are much more than an online platform - we care about our customers’ well-being. No matter in which area our employees work, they all contribute to making the world better for our customers.