Junior Campaign Manager
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, TongerenFarmaline
Farmaline, the online pharmacy for Belgium, is the largest and leading online pharmacy in our country. We have been operating from our office in Tongeren since 2008. Farmaline is part of Shop Apotheke Europe, which in turn is active in the European E-commerce sector with multiple websites. We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team.
The term junior campaign manager might sound a bit vague, but it explains exactly what you will do: you will be part of the team who manages our marketing campaigns for our partners from A to Z. Together with these partners you will create and implement campaigns on and off-site, this includes: the strategy, set-up, follow-up and the analysis of results.
What will your day look like?
Everyday will be different but these are the key aspects of the function:
• In collaboration with our partners, you create interesting concepts and translate these into attainable strategies and campaigns.
• You manage the implementation and control of campaigns for the online communication channels
• You find creative ways to optimise the campaigns and take action to achieve the best possible results.
• You define relevant KPIs to measure the success of the campaigns.
• Based on these KPIs, you analyse the results and translate these into actions.
• You will do all of this by working closely with the other team members from the Retail Media department and other teams within the company.
• You report directly to the Retail Media Manager.
What are we looking for?
• You have successfully completed your studies, ideally in the field of Marketing
• You already had the opportunity to gain your first professional experience within campaign management or digital media business.
• You are data-driven: you like working with numbers and Excel is your best friend.
• You are structured and organised and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• You like to take initiative and help innovate/improve current practices. We are looking for lateral thinkers who like to think outside the box.
• Next to Dutch, your knowledge of French and English is at professional level
• You are open to learn. We don’t expect you to thick every box, but value willingness to learn.
What will we offer you?
• A diverse job where everyday is different.
• The chance to work with +100 interesting partners in the pharmacy industry.
• A unique opportunity to join one of Europe’s most exciting e-commerce players and to share the future of the pharmacy industry in Europe. Farmaline is one of the leading e-commerce companies in Belgium.
• An innovative, international and entrepreneurial working environment with a flat company structure and short decision paths where your ideas are valued and you can really make a difference.
• A challenging job with a competitive salary, extra-legal benefits (incl 50% discount at Sportoase), team events, etc.