ERP Inhouse Consultant (m/w/d) Venlo or Cologne
Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, KölnTech, Product & Data
Shop Apotheke is the online pharmacy for Europe. We are all about health! Our e-pharmacy serves close to 7M customers across Europe, and we welcome more new users almost every week. We are growing the existing platform and adding entirely new services to it. Our goal is to enable our customers to live their healthiest lives possible.
- You support the further development of the internal ERP solution in the area of trade/ eCommerce
- You represent the bridge between the specialist departments and the internal development team s
- You are responsible for mapping the internal MS Dynamics AX requirements after consultation with the relevant departments
- You are responsible for the implementation of workshops, process analyzes, solution concepts and their successful implementation and testing
- You coordinate and manage sub-projects in cooperation with the specialist department and our development department
- You train key users and provide support in 2nd and 3rd level and document processes and adjustments to the ERP system
- You have an apprenticeship or a degree in business administration or information technology and have already 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Ideally, you already have experience with MS Dynamics AX - especially in the area of trade/ eCommerce/ logistics
- You are confident in dealing with large ERP environments as a consultant and have experience in managing sub-projects
- Your way of working is analytical and conceptual and you are familiar with the common MS Office products as well as wiki and ticket systems
- You have very good knowledge of German and English, as well as strong communication skills and a confident manner
SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international e-commerce company with headquarters in the Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin and further locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading epharmacies with webshops in seven countries, we ensure that millions of people can rely on us for their health every day. We are growing extremely dynamically and are looking for more team players who want to continue this exciting development and the successful growth of the past years together with us!
- Flexibility: Whether you need to cater for your family needs or you are simply looking for more flexibility in everyday life, we support you with flexible working hours.
- Job-Ticket: With the job ticket, you can get to work completely relaxed. We are financing this 100% for the VRS area.
- Retirement: In order to prepare you for your future, we have various retirement options that are tailored to your current life situation.
- Training & Development: In addition to German and English courses, there are further internal and external training courses available.
- Sports Offers: To further boost your health, we offer you membership at Urban Sports Club.
- Onboarding: We make sure that you feel comfortable with us from day one.
- Team- & Company Events: One team, one goal. Individual team events and regular company events are high on our list.
- Employee Discount: We offer you discounts in our online shop.
- Kindergarten Subsidy: As an additional incentive for parents, we offer a monthly subsidy for kindergarten.