DevOps- / System Engineer (m/w/d) Remote Option
Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, KölnTech, Product & Data
We need your DevOps Mindset!
- Operation of our Linux-based cloud infrastructure in the Operations Team
- Further development and support of our existing Ansible-based DevOps infrastructure
- Support of the entire team in the administration of Linux-based servers, monitoring of the servers and services as well as commissioning of new servers
- Further development of our application performance monitoring as well as our cloud and hosting infrastructure
- Optimization of application performance
- Analysis and correction of problems in the context of operations
- You have a technical/ university degree in IT or a comparable training and have already gained some professional experience
- You have good knowledge of the Linux environment, preferably Debian Linux Tomcat, Apache, NGINX, HAProxy and Varnish as well as their deployment with Ansible or similar tools like Puppet, Chef or SaltStack are no foreign words for you
- You also have knowledge in the area of server optimization, especially for web applications
- Ideally you also have knowledge in one of the following areas: high availability, load balancing, web server, monitoring, databases (MySQL, mongoDB, Redis), message brokers (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ) and caching
- When designing the system, you keep an eye on security, performance, scalability, resilience and availability
- You have experience with the administration of web-based eCommerce applications and in the virtualization environment (Linux KVM, openvswitch, Docker)
- In addition to the technical know-how, you are ready to listen actively, enjoy team-oriented work and enjoy new challenges
- Flexibility: Whether you need to cater for your family needs or you are simply looking for more flexibility in everyday life, we support you with flexible working hours.
- Job-Ticket: With the job ticket, you can get to work completely relaxed. We are financing this 100% for the VRS area.
- Retirement: In order to prepare you for your future, we have various retirement options that are tailored to your current life situation.
- Training & Development: In addition to German and English courses, there are further internal and external training courses available.
- Sports Offers: To further boost your health, we offer you a membership at Urban Sports Club.
- Onboarding: We make sure that you feel comfortable with us from day one.
- Team- & Company Events: One team, one goal. Individual team events and regular company events are high on our list.
- Employee Discount: We offer you discounts in our online shop.
- Kindergarten Subsidy: As an additional incentive for parents, we offer a monthly subsidy for kindergarten.
SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international e-commerce company with headquarters in the Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin and further locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading epharmacies with webshops in seven countries, we ensure that millions of people can rely on us for their health every day. We are growing extremely dynamically and are looking for more team players who want to continue this exciting development and the successful growth of the past years together with us!