Department Manager Logistics (m/f/d) Fulltime
Netherlands, Limburg, VenloLogistics
Shop Apotheke Europe is one of the fastest growing companies in the Venlo region. Let's grow together!
Are you ready for a new challenge? Become part of our team and shape the future of our online pharmacy together with us. For our location in Sevenum near Venlo, we are looking for a:
Department Manager Logistics
Do you want to further develop innovation and excellence in our Operations department? Then join our team!
About the role
In this challenging job as Senior Manager you have a highly diverse range of tasks, you will be responsible for people, operations, internal service levels, process improvements and strategy. You make sure that all activities within your department are executed in an effective manner. In order to do so you will coach and mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality and productivity and initiate projects to optimise processes.
- Lead, motivate, support and develop your team (approx. 70 – 250 fte and 4-8 direct reports depending on department).
- You will ensure all operational processes are executed in the best possible way in order to achieve our goals.
- Support on implementation of new systems and processes in order to develop sustainable and effective solutions to meet our business objectives.
- Responsible for planning of staff, holidays and resources.
You have a proven track record within the logistics and leadership experience, you lead by example (People manager) and you are good with numbers.
- You are highly service and customer oriented.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset when it comes to production and process optimisation as well as implementing efficiency improvements and changes.
- You are familiar with key performance indicators and can use them to efficiently manage your department.
- You are analytic.
- You have very good IT user skills as well as language skills in German and English, Dutch or other additional languages would also be an advantage.
- You are a committed, team-oriented personality with the ability to motivate others, you are persistent and decisive.
- Flexibility: Whether you need to cater for your family needs or you are simply looking for more flexibility in everyday life, we support you with flexible working hours.
- Travel Allowance & Holiday Pay: In addition to your salary, we support your daily way to work with a travel allowance and you get holiday pay as well.
- Company pension plan: Your future is important to us, which is why we support you with your pension plan.
- Sports Offers: To further boost your health, you can use our on-site fitness center as well as the external sports offer of Rodan Vitaal.
- Onboarding: We make sure that you feel comfortable with us from day one.
- Team- & Company Events: One team, one goal. Individual team events and regular company events are high on our list.
- Training & Development: We encourage constant learning and growth through internal and external training and workshops.
- Staff Canteen: Our staff canteen takes care of your culinary well-being. There are also free drinks available.
- Employee Discount: We offer you discounts in our online shop.
SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international e-commerce company with headquarters in the Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin and further locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading e-pharmacies with web shops in seven countries, we ensure that millions of people can rely on us for their health every day. We are growing extremely dynamically and are looking for more team players who want to continue this exciting development and the successful growth of the past years together with us!