Netherlands, Limburg, VenloFinance & Legal
Are you looking for a Controller (m/f/d) job in an ambitious Finance team in a fast-growing (€1 billion) stock-listed eCommerce company? In this role you will be responsible for Purchasing controlling and Cost Controlling for our total Group and have lots of opportunities to really have impact and develop yourself.
This means that you take the lead in the preparation of monthly cost analysis & reporting and the forecasting process. You will also work as finance business partner directly with several members of our senior management and work closely together with the senior controllers in the team.
Are you ready for a challenge in a fast growing, dynamic, international e-commerce company and want to become part of an ambitious Controlling team? And work in a company in which you will have lots of opportunities to develop yourself and where you can really have an impact? You are ambitious, analytical, have high quality standards for your work but evenly important like to have fun when working together? Then join our team!
The Finance team is located in our brand-new office in Venlo, close to the German border in the Netherlands.
- Responsible for the current and future total company costs costs analysis and reporting
- Preparation, coordination and further development of the department-based forecasting process
- Support during month-end and quarterly closure procedures and especially for our Purchasing team
- Responsible for the reporting of our strategic projects
- Support of our Enterprise Risk Management process
- Support during the preparation of business cases
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance / Controlling or Business
- Some years of relevant working experience in a Controlling / Financial Analyst function
- You are super eager to learn and motivated
- Experience in creating reports and data analysis
- MS Office skills (experience with PowerBI, PowerQuery is a plus)
- Flexibility: Whether you need to cater for your family needs or you are simply looking for more flexibility in everyday life, we support you with flexible working hours
- Travel Allowance & Holiday Pay: In addition to your salary, we support your daily way to work with a travel allowance and you get holiday pay as well
- Company pension plan: Your future is important to us, which is why we support you with your pension plan.
- Sports Offers: To further boost your health, you can use our on-site fitness center as well as the external sports offer of Rodan Vitaal
- Onboarding: We make sure that you feel comfortable with us from day one
- Team- & Company Events: One team, one goal. Individual team events and regular company events are high on our list
- Training & Development: We encourage constant learning and growth through internal and external training and workshops
- Staff Canteen: Our staff canteen takes care of your culinary well-being. There are also free drinks available
- Employee Discount: We offer you discounts in our online shop
SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international ecommerce company with headquarters in the Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin and further locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading epharmacies with web shops in seven countries, we ensure that millions of people can rely on us for their health every day. We are growing extremely dynamically and are looking for more team players who want to continue this exciting development and the successful growth of the past years together with us!