Technical Service Engineer (m/f/d)
Netherlands, Limburg, VenloTechnical Operations
Welcome to Shop Apotheke Europe, one of the fastest growing online pharmacies in Europe. Our service is aimed at the whole family in now seven countries in the areas of OTC, beauty and care products, as well as prescription medicines.
We are looking for motivated and responsible team players to strengthen our operations technology. Grow together with us and put your passion for your craft into practice directly with us as: Technical Service Engineer (m/f/d) in full-time at Sevenum (Venlo, Netherlands).
- You are continuously responsible for the control and optimization of our conveyor and production systems
- You will be responsible for electrical maintenance and repair work on various conveyor technology elements
- Structured analysis and fault detection, as well as professional troubleshooting, are an integral part of your daily processes
- You carry out functional and safety tests on mechanical/electromechanical systems
- Carrying out work on the mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics are your core activities
- You are responsible for the coordination and fault management in the control centre of the individual plant employees with the help of a visualization system
- You look for the material flow calculator
- You are in regular contact with other departments of the company and look after internal customers and external specialist companies
- You are always involved in the continuous improvement of our work processes - because only together can we make a difference!
- You have completed vocational training as an electronics technician (m/f/d) or related occupational groups
- You have practical experience in pneumatics, drive, measurement and control technology (ideally you have some basic experience in PLC technology)
- A quick grasp and experience with MS Office programs form the basis of your daily work
- You live a high degree of diligence, reliability, as well as a distinctive service mentality
- You have a good command of written and spoken German, Dutch and English would be an absolute advantage
- You are willing to work in shifts (2-shift) and weekends (1-shift)
- You are a team player, because only together we can get ahead!
WE OFFER YOU:
- Varied tasks in an innovative and strongly growing international company in the e-commerce sector, with more than 20 years of market experience
- Flat hierarchies and a young team with a start-up feeling and opportunities to help shape the future of an established and leading company in the digital supply of medicines
- Working with a modern state-of-the-art conveyor technology from a leading intralogistics supplier
- Crisis-proof company - strong growth despite Corona
- A company pension scheme is provided for individual support around the topic "cross-border commuter (living in Germany - working in the Netherlands)
- Employee discounts for our online shop
- You will also receive an additional shift allowance, a travel allowance, and an annual holiday allowance
Are you interested? Then apply directly and get to know us. We are looking forward to meeting you.