Manager Digital Marketing and CRM (m/f/d)
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, TongerenFarmaline
Farmaline, the online pharmacy for Belgium, is the largest and leading online pharmacy in our country. We have been operating from our office in Tongeren since 2008. Farmaline is part of Shop Apotheke Europe, which in turn is active in the European E-commerce sector with multiple websites. We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team.
As one of the leading online pharmacies in Europe with web stores in seven countries, we ensure every day that millions of people can rely on us when it comes to their health.
Are you looking for an opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and act in a solution-oriented way to drive performance across a broad range of channels? Then we have the right job for you. We are looking for an Manager Digital Marketing and CRM (m/f/d), who will be responsible for the Marketing team.
- You will take responsibility for your team, be a leader, coach, obstacle remover and advisor.
- You are responsible for the planning, allocation and monitoring of sales, budgets and KPIs.
- You develop - together with your team – channel management on the following channels; Display Advertising, Social Media, Affiliates, Re-Marketing, cooperation partners, CRM both in online and offline.
● You love working with people and creating a motivating work environment. You do this by determining the right training for your team members so that they can do their job optimally, but also by focusing on their further growth and development. You communicate openly and honestly with your team members. You give them trust and responsibility.
● You are the person who makes the work organization of the team perfect and constantly adapts it to the needs of the company and the team.
● You will be part of a team of 8 people and help build the foundations. You can give your ideas and help develop them. Especially when it comes to improving operational processes, we look for you.
● Planning, coordinating and following up the Channel activities, managing KPIs and following up deadlines.
● You report directly to the Country Director.
● Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, or e-commerce
● E-Commerce or Digital expertise and experience in team management of at least two years, knowledge about the Belgian pharmaceutical market and/or beauty industry is a plus but not mandatory.
● Fluent in Dutch, French and English, written and spoken
● Work independently with high demands on quality and reliability
● We are looking for passionate "Doers", willing to make decisions with the ability to quickly implement new ideas
● You’re able to give open and transparent feedback to your team
● Team player, lateral thinker and anyone who likes to think outside the box
● You are a real people manager. A coach, a facilitator and a motivator. You already showed that as a people manager or project leader.
● Your motivation? Achieving results to be proud of.
● You keep several plates spinning in the air at the same time. Your organizational skills make the difference.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills.
- You have a very good overview of the performance of various communication media, from affiliate publishers to package inserts.
We offer you
- A team full of enthusiastic young colleagues in a dynamic environment
- An innovative, data-driven, creative and fast growing company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- A challenging job with a competitive salary, extra-legal benefits (incl 50% discount at Sportoase), team events, etc.
- A 39h workweek with 6 extra holidays above the 20 legal ones
Please send out your resume and motivational letter to Jobs@farmaline.be.